New Resident Welcome
Town Council & Admin
Public Works (Trash)
Most of the documents in this website
must be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Download your free copy here.
Announcements & Events
- WRITE-IN CANDIDATES - May 6 Town Council Election: Write-in candidates can participate in Candidates' Night on April 23 and be listed as a declared candidate in the polling station on election day if registered with the Town. Please contact TA Murphy or Clerk Harper at 301-474-5000.
- CANDIDATES FORUM, Wednesday, April 23, 8 pm, Town Center (2nd Floor) Town Council candidates will introduce themselves and their platforms and take questions from the floor.
- APRIL TOWN COUNCIL MEETINGS - Town Administration Bldg., 5700 Berwyn Road: Worksession Apr. 7, 7:00 pm ; Town Mtg Apr. 9, 7:30 pm; Budget Mtg Apr. 14, 7:00 pm; Worksession Apr. 21, 7:00 pm; Budget Mtg Apr. 28, 7:00 pm (if needed).
- MARYLAND WINE TASTING - Friday, April 25, 5 pm, Town Center: Come out to mingle and sample some fine wines from MD wineries at this new Berwyn Heights CERT fundraiser.
A few of the historic homes in Berwyn Heights (above)
Follow us on Twitter!
Why be the last to know what's going on in the town? Get
in the loop, follow us on Twitter.
What is Twitter? It's a quick way to post short (160
characters max) messages to a central location so others can follow what's
Don't have a Twitter account yourself? That's alright,
you can view our latest Twitter posts ("tweets") right here.
If you have a Twitter account, and follow us, you can
receive our "tweets" on the web, in your email or via text messages on your
cell phone. Click
here to see more about using Twitter.
- Want to join one of the town organizations?
- Need the contact information for the PTA?
- Need the most recent schedule for the Boys & Girls club games?
Visit the new Town Organizations page for all the contact
Want to stop the delivery of The Examiner and The Gazette?
Residents who do not want The Examiner and/or The Gazette
delivered should call the Circulation Department at:
- 703-846-8500 or
800-531-1223 for The Examiner;
- 301-731-2169 for The Gazette.