New Resident Welcome
Town Council & Admin
Public Works (Trash)
Most of the documents in this website
must be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Download your free copy here.
Announcements & Events
- TRUNK OR TREAT, Halloween event, Oct. 25, 7:00 pm, BHES lower parking lot: Come out for a great family event. Decorate the trunk of your car and bring treats to pass out to trick or treaters.
- PRIORITY 1 SIDEWALKS - Construction starts Oct. 27: During construction parking restrictions and limitations on loose leaf collection are in effect. For details, please review construction notice.
- RAIN BARRELS - PGC discounts available: Berwyn Heights Green Team informs that homeowners can receive $50 discounts when they install new rain barrels. To learn more please contact the Green Team or click here.
- BHHC VETERANS DAY RECEPTION - Sunday, Nov. 9, 2:00 pm, Town Center: Guest speaker Maya Davis will give a presentation on slavery and slave escapes in Maryland during the War of 1812, followed by a wine and cheese reception.
A few of the historic homes in Berwyn Heights (above)
Follow us on Twitter!
Why be the last to know what's going on in the town? Get
in the loop, follow us on Twitter.
What is Twitter? It's a quick way to post short (160
characters max) messages to a central location so others can follow what's
Don't have a Twitter account yourself? That's alright,
you can view our latest Twitter posts ("tweets") right here.
If you have a Twitter account, and follow us, you can
receive our "tweets" on the web, in your email or via text messages on your
cell phone. Click
here to see more about using Twitter.
- Want to join one of the town organizations?
- Need the contact information for the PTA?
- Need the most recent schedule for the Boys & Girls club games?
Visit the new Town Organizations page for all the contact
Want to stop the delivery of The Examiner and The Gazette?
Residents who do not want The Examiner and/or The Gazette
delivered should call the Circulation Department at:
- 703-846-8500 or
800-531-1223 for The Examiner;
- 301-731-2169 for The Gazette.