New Resident Welcome
Town Council & Admin
Public Works (Trash)
Most of the documents in this website
must be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Download your free copy here.
Announcements & Events
- HARVEST FESTIVAL - Saturday, October 10, 10 am - 2 pm, Town Center: Get your pumpkins and fall decorations at this Boys & Girls Club fundraiser. Hot cider and snacks from locally-grown produce will be served.
- OCTOBER 2015 TOWN COUNCIL MEETINGS - Town Office, 5700 Berwyn Road: Worksession - October 5, 7 pm; Town Mtg - October 14, 8:00 pm; Worksession - October 19, 7:00 pm.
- TRUNK OR TREAT, Halloween event, Oct. 17, 7:00 pm, BHES lower parking lot: Come out for a great family event. Decorate the trunk of your car and bring treats to pass out to trick or treaters.
- TREE CARE AND HONEY BEE WORKSHOP - October 21, 6 pm, Town Center The Green Team will host Josh Singer, DC Community Garden Specialist, for a tree care workshop. Jeff Forbes, owner of Honey Glow, will share his knowledge on attracting bees.
- WSSC WATER MAIN REPLACEMENT - ongoing: WSSC is undertaking a major water main replacement project affecting most of the streets west of Cunningham Drive.
A few of the historic homes in Berwyn Heights (above)
Follow us on Twitter!
Why be the last to know what's going on in the town? Get
in the loop, follow us on Twitter.
What is Twitter? It's a quick way to post short (160
characters max) messages to a central location so others can follow what's
Don't have a Twitter account yourself? That's alright,
you can view our latest Twitter posts ("tweets") right here.
If you have a Twitter account, and follow us, you can
receive our "tweets" on the web, in your email or via text messages on your
cell phone. Click
here to see more about using Twitter.
- Want to join one of the town organizations?
- Need the contact information for the PTA?
- Need the most recent schedule for the Boys & Girls club games?
Visit the new Town Organizations page for all the contact
Want to stop the delivery of The Examiner and The Gazette?
Residents who do not want The Examiner and/or The Gazette
delivered should call the Circulation Department at:
- 703-846-8500 or
800-531-1223 for The Examiner;
- 301-670-7350 or firstname.lastname@example.org for The Gazette.