New Resident Welcome
Town Council & Admin
Public Works (Trash)
Most of the documents in this website
must be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Download your free copy here.
Announcements & Events
- NATIONAL NIGHT OUT, August 4, 6 - 9 pm, Town Center: Meet the officers and volunteers who protect you. Enjoy free hamburgers, hot dogs, drinks and snacks, kids fun and a 50-50 raffle. Watch for August Bulletin for details.
- AUGUST 2015 TOWN COUNCIL MEETINGS - Town Office, 5700 Berwyn Road: Worksession - August 10, 7 pm; Town Mtg - August 12, 8:00 pm; Worksession - August 24, 7:00 pm.
- BHES GARDEN CLEANUP - August 15, 8:30 - 11 am, School Entrance: Help spruce up the school garden for fall term. Community service hours available. Children welcome, but must be accompanied by an adult. Raindate August 16.
- WSSC WATER MAIN REPLACEMENT - Starts April 10, 2015: WSSC is undertaking a major water main replacement project affecting most of the streets west of Cunningham Drive. For a map of locations and information about the project please click here.
A few of the historic homes in Berwyn Heights (above)
Follow us on Twitter!
Why be the last to know what's going on in the town? Get
in the loop, follow us on Twitter.
What is Twitter? It's a quick way to post short (160
characters max) messages to a central location so others can follow what's
Don't have a Twitter account yourself? That's alright,
you can view our latest Twitter posts ("tweets") right here.
If you have a Twitter account, and follow us, you can
receive our "tweets" on the web, in your email or via text messages on your
cell phone. Click
here to see more about using Twitter.
- Want to join one of the town organizations?
- Need the contact information for the PTA?
- Need the most recent schedule for the Boys & Girls club games?
Visit the new Town Organizations page for all the contact
Want to stop the delivery of The Examiner and The Gazette?
Residents who do not want The Examiner and/or The Gazette
delivered should call the Circulation Department at:
- 703-846-8500 or
800-531-1223 for The Examiner;
- 301-670-7350 or firstname.lastname@example.org for The Gazette.